Struggles with Infertility

Being a parent is not something that everyone has as a goal in life. But once you decide that you want to be a parent, and you are unable to, your life can either unravel, or you can try to find meaning in your struggles. This blog is me trying to find meaning.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Although my husband never reads my blog, I want to wish him a happy Father's Day. We unfortunately do not have our own bundle of joy, but I know that when the time comes - and it will - he will be the most wonderful father to that lucky, lucky child.

Even though he doesn't say it, he's very emotionally invested in being a dad. Last night I was talking about a baby name I loved, and he then spent about 45 minutes going through baby name websites looking up names he liked. It was very touching, and reminded me that he's in this just as much as I am. It'll take the two of us to get through this.

Love you like a turtle loves a dove, Derek.

No comments:

Post a Comment